nDepth Security is currently seeking a Penetration Tester Level I to support remote testing engagements.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols, operating systems, and applications frameworks.
• Capable of working both independently and in a team working environment.
• Working knowledge of various opensource and commercial security penetration testing tools and frameworks
• Proficient in researching and evaluating both new and legacy technologies
• Good communication, writing and problem-solving skills
• A minimum of 1 year of penetration testing experience
• B.S. degree in computer science, information systems, or related field of study.
• A minimum of one industry certification: PenTest+, C|EH, CISSP, GPEN, or OSCP
• Knowledge of reverse engineering, forensics, or malware analysis a plus.
• Working knowledge of cloud, containerization and virtualization technologies.
• Working knowledge of Python, Ruby, Java, or other object-oriented languages.